The cosmetics market is buzzing with the ‘hype’ about wipes since quite some time. Well, to all those shoppers of wipes or to-be-shoppers of wipes out there, I thought of bringing to you an exclusive fact-filled post scrutinizing only wipes. And here it is. Continue reading to know more.
- Not all wipes are the same The wipes that are meant to remove your eye makeup differ from those meant to cleanse your pores. When the purpose is different, so is the product. So, cleansing wipes are a different product, and makeup removing wipes are different.1
- They tend to undo the damage caused by stains Dab a face wipe atop the stain, and it shall possibly vanish. Okay, they can undo deodorant stains, too. Gently
swipea facial wipe over the deodorant marks on your beautiful dress which you are wearing to work, this morning. I know you don’t have time to bother changing your dress for these little reasons and so, I got you this hack. 1
- Make the extra hair dye disappear Wipe away the extra hair-dye on your neck and forehead instead of bothering yourself with rubbing and washing it with water. Be quick, be smart, use the smart tool called WIPES.1
- DIY Peel off face Mask Yes you read it right, this is doable with facial wipes. Show off your dexterity with the scissors as you cut out the holes in the facial wipes for your eye and lip area. Put some honey or aloe vera on to these before you put them on your face, and you are good to go. Your mask is ready.2
- Skipping the shower? Go for wipes Ya, I know you believe a lot in “Save Water, Save the Planet.” Well, I support this idea not just with words but with a hack. Use your wipes as a replacement for your shower. And, you are good to go.2
- When deodorants fail, wipes may not! Now that someone failed, you need to give a chance to the other candidate. Use them on your armpits, they will beat the foul odour of underarm sweat.
- Shun chemical-filled products Chemicals are used to increase the shelf life of your
favouritecosmetic products. Wipes are no different. Chemicals such as 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol are used in wipes. So, smart shoppers get smarter, if you are purchasing that beautiful pack because it showcases images of some medicinal plants, don’t get fooled into thinking that it is Ayurvedic or herbal. It can cause more harm than good to your skin in the long run. I read this on Wikipedia that Formaldehyde-releasing chemicals are carcinogenic.3
- Don’t make wipes a daily routine, ladies You shouldn’t be using facial wipes for more than three days in a row. 3
By Ravjyot Kaur- Ravjyot loves to express herself through her writing. She is an aspiring architect and an intern with Mistpoffer®